NJAADAC is celebrating over twenty years of serving addiction professionals in New Jersey. NJAADAC is proud of our past accomplishments and looking forward to serving our membership in the future.
- Add your voice to an effective lobby of over five hundred addiction professionals in New Jersey and twenty thousand nationwide.
- Represent your interests before legislators and other governmental bodies.
- Provide a vital link between you and colleagues across the state and country.
- Advocate on your behalf with treatment provider organizations and managed care networks – seeking to get the compensation you deserve as a well-trained professional.
- Keep you informed on the latest trends, research, and legislation affecting this field.
- Provide you with educational opportunities, enabling you to grow professionally and meet credentialing requirements.
- Open the doors to exciting leadership opportunities on the Board of Directors and special committees.
- Offer greater recognition for your work, including opportunities to be published.